Material Handlers For Scrap & Recycling Industries
Fast precise duty cycles that you can depend on, day after day.
SENNEBOGEN first made its name in the Americas by making good on that promise for scrap recyclers. From our first installation in 2000, SENNEBOGEN’s reputation for productivity, dependability and aftersale support spread quickly. Within 10 years, we became the industry’s top choice for purpose-built scrap handlers.
Scrap Metals Industry
- Consistent, efficient loading for trucks, rail cars and barges
- Responsive handling to sort, transfer and stockpile melt mixes
- Run long shifts with minimal downtime to feed shredders, shears, balers & grinders
Steel Industry: Mills, foundries, distribution
- Quickly and simply sort, transfer and stockpile melt mixes
- A strong, stable platform for picking and stockpiling bar and pipe products
- Versatility to sort, load, transfer and process scrap material
- Specialized drop-ball machines built to minimize brake wear and maximize uptime
- Compact, transportable loaders for onsite processing equipment, mobile debris handling and scrap metal recovery
Electric-drive scrap handlers from SENNEBOGEN run on the same low-cost power supply as the heavy processing machinery they feed, achieving significant savings in fuel and service time.
Equipped with a 182’ (55.4 m) boom & stick, the SENNEBOGEN 870 R-HD provides the stability for their demolition operations.
This SENNEBOGEN 880 R-HD electric drive scrap handler is moving more material with its 10 yd. 5 tine grapple than the facility’s rope crane with a grapple twice its size.