Brokers are importing and marketing Used SENNEBOGEN machines, misrepresenting their true condition.
In your best interest, I am bringing to your attention that brokers are importing and marketing SENNEBOGEN machines, misrepresenting their true condition. These brokers often represent themselves as an authorized SENNEBOGEN dealer and supported by SENNEBOGEN LLC. This is not true.
Recently, a customer purchased a used machine advertised and sold with 6,000 hours. After we investigated the service history of this machine, we discovered the machine was imported, the engine ECM hours were cleared, and the machine actually had over 15,000 hours.
Misrepresentation and lies include:
- machine hours
- non-Americas specifications
- non-ANSI standards
- machine condition
- availability of manuals
- availability of compatible parts
- UL approval for electric machines
- service history
- build specifications, etc.
- tire size and specification (some machines sold in scrap yards with pneumatic tires)
- missing safety devices such as:
- boom and stick cylinder holding valves
- catwalks and safety railings
- undercarriage protection
- front and top window guards
- travel alarm
- boom and stick limitation
- hybrid cylinders having nitrogen pressure vessels to meet the minimum required USA standards (European standards are lower than ours)
- correct installation of hydraulic magnet generator systems
These machines don’t qualify for ANY warranty in North America independent of age or hours.
Note: Every new Sennebogen machine, purchased through SENNEBOGEN LLC, comes standard with 1-year/2,000-hour (whichever occurs first) full warranty.
If you are considering purchasing a used SENNEBOGEN contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will research to find out the true history of the machine so you can make an informed choice.
Thank you for your continued support of SENNEBOGEN. You have my pledge that my team and I will continue to work diligently to focus on you, our customers, dealers, and ASPs.
Constantino Lannes | President