Working in a port, waste, recycling, scrap or mill operation?
Choose the economical SENNEBOGEN electric material handler that is purpose-built for 24/7 productivity in all these applications.
No breaks for refueling. No downtime for engine servicing.
Purpose-built SENNEBOGEN eGreen electric-drive cranes just keep working, around the clock, day after day, allowing you to maximize the ROI on your stationary processing equipment
Choose models from 900,000 lbs (19,950 – 408,200 kg)
Now available with a maximum reach up to 137’10″ (42 m)
Select the Remote Control option using one operator for both the material handlers and the processing equipment
Check off these benefits of the SENNEBOGEN electric drive material handlers:
- By eliminating the diesel engine, most of the maintenance, labor and parts costs can be deducted from the machine’s operating budget and savings of 50 to 70% on operating costs are normal.
- Minimizing noise emissions ensures that the operator environment is much quieter and communication with on-the-ground personnel is quicker and simpler, making the area around the machine that much safer.
- All electric cranes are available on rubber tires, tracks, on a pedestal or mounted on a gantry crane.
- Electric units have the advantage of working quietly and efficiently even in high dust environments with no fuel filter changing needed and no exhaust gases to vent.
- A flexible and genuine alternative to diesel drives for indoor applications.
CLICK HERE to find the model sized right for your operation