Factory Machine Inspector
Location: Stanley/Charlotte, NC
Reports To: Service, Training, & Warranty Manager
Posted On: August 28, 2023
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m2) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
- America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
- A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants
- Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment
Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
This customer-facing role acts as a SENNEBOGEN brand ambassador while inspecting SENNEBOGEN machines for end user customers. Responsibilities include inspecting machines, creating detailed reports, and representing SENNEBOGEN in a professional manner.
- Strategically schedule inspections to maximize inspections across a territory (e.g., visit multiple locations in/near the target inspection location)
- Utilize tools to obtain critical feedback from dealers and customers during visits
- Promote the SENNEBOGEN brand by providing marketing materials to dealers and end users
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including air, hotel, car
- Contact dealer product support staff to coordinate scheduled visits with end users
- Perform complete machine inspections covering operational and wear/tear points of view
- Inform dealer/customer of any safety concerns
- Create reports with information and pictures from each inspection
- Send inspection reports to responsible parties of both dealer and end users
- Attend training classes annually to continually develop skills
- A great understanding of heavy equipment in all phases
- Demonstrate a professional customer-centric attitude at all times and interact with individuals at all levels from mechanics to management
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter and demonstrated follow up
- Excellent communications skills with proven ability to speak confidently and professionally in small and large group settings to internal staff and management and external customers as well as demonstrate strong written communication skills with the ability to write in a well-organized and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop high-quality working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrates high level of accountability and professionalism in all dealings
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of the MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of large teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills including demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Nationwide travel is required, long distance and international travel as necessary (50-75%)
- Must have a passport and clean driving record
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled