To register for a Sennebogen Training Class please click to download:
Please note these classes fill very quickly. Once you determine a class you would like to have a student attend, please forward the completed registration form to me (Beth Plummer) as soon as possible to ensure you will have a seat.
To register a student for a Sennebogen Training Class, please note the following:
- We will not exceed the class size indicated on the schedule.
- You must complete the attached registration form and return to me (Beth Plummer) via email.
- I must have a completed registration form in hand to secure a seat in the class. I cannot hold a seat. The registration will be confirmed by Sennebogen with a signature in the lower right-hand corner and returned to you for your file via email within 24 hours.
- Each student will need to have a laptop with Adobe Reader installed. The laptop is necessary to follow the class accurately.
- Each student will be responsible for their own accommodations and transportation to and from the Sennebogen facility (and the Charlotte airport – CLT). Lunch will be served each day at our facility.
- For safety reasons, students are required to wear close toed shoes to class each day. They do not have to be steel toed.
If you have any additional questions concerning the Sennebogen Training, please do not hesitate to me (Beth Plummer) via email.