Outside Service Technician
Location: Stanley, NC
Reports To: Service Manager
Posted On: August 11, 2021
Outside Service Technicians provide troubleshooting and repair support to customers and dealers at the customer site. This role supports customers at their most critical time. Outside Service Technicians help customers to minimize downtime.
This position is idea for someone who is technically minded and enjoys travel.
- Supports SENNEBOGEN dealers with issues and troubleshooting to help repair the machine via phone, email or in person visits whenever necessary
- Provides a detailed follow up email of the conversation to the dealer
- Follows up on progress of repair
- Connects end users to the appropriate dealer when necessary
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible in scheduling
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Work through daily responsibilities and tasks in a professional and accurate manner
- Attend company functions and meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Steadiness and accuracy are critical to the success of this position
- Strong verbal, written, documentation skills
- Strong data entry skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and retain specific information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
- Maintain daily activity and accomplish organizations goals by accepting ownership
- Ability to stay focused on work at hand without being prompted
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealing with team members as well as other company employees
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
- America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
- A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants
- Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment
Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled