Feeding a shredder, stationary shear, baler or crusher?
Choose the economical SENNEBOGEN electric drive scrap handler that is purpose-built for 24/7 productivity in all these applications.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS. REDUCE MAINTENANCE AND ENERGY COSTS. INCREASED SERVICE LIFE.
No breaks for refueling. No downtime for engine servicing.
Purpose-built SENNEBOGEN eGreen electric-drive scrap handlers just keep working, around the clock, day after day, allowing you to maximize the ROI on your stationary processing equipment
Choose models from 44,000 – 750,000 lbs. (19 950 – 340 200 kg)
Now available with a maximum reach up to 112’ (34 m)
Select the Remote Control option using one operator for both the material handlers and the processing equipment
Check off these benefits of the SENNEBOGEN electric drive material handlers:
- By eliminating the diesel engine, most of the maintenance, labor and parts costs can be deducted from the machine’s operating budget and savings of 50 to 70% on operating costs are normal.
- Minimizing noise emissions ensures that the operator environment is much quieter and communication with on-the-ground personnel is quicker and simpler, making the area around the machine that much safer.
- All electric machines are available on rubber tires, tracks, on a pedestal or mounted on a gantry crane.
- Electric units have the advantage of working quietly and efficiently even in high dust environments with no fuel filter changing needed and no exhaust gases to vent.
- A flexible and genuine alternative to diesel drives for indoor applications.
CLICK HERE to find the model sized right for your operation
Read about these eGreen machines on the job: